Thursday, July 30, 2009

Project Update 7/30

I spent about 6 hours today uploading content to the pages on my mobile site. Most of MLA is finished, although I do need to do some major editing.

I also realized none of my links were working, so I had to go back and reset them all. That was a pita.

The MobiSiteGalore mobile website maker is fairly easy to use, once you get used to it. It can be tricky doing text formatting, because it tends to grab too many things at once - very touchy. The paste function is also a bit stroke heavy. The biggest irritation is editing on such a small screen. Even though I'm using my PC to edit and load content, on the screen it shows up within the screen of small flip phone. Still, I'm plugging along.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP