Friday, July 31, 2009

Project Update 7/31

I've moved on to Chicago Style today. I'm focusing on content and will get back to working with buidling the mobi pages later tonight.

Starting to get pretty psyched about this!

I was feeling a bit intimidated by the other projects in the class, but I came to the realization this morning as I clicked through my site (what's there so far), that I'm pretty darn proud of myself. I don't know how to code or do snazzy GPS things, but my familiarity with the terminology and my comfort level in general have improved greatly already. The fact that I'll actually have a site to show at the end of next week is an accomplishment for me, and I'm cool with that for now. I'm building something that the students in my office say is pretty cool and that they'd use, and since that was my goal, I think I can consider it a success.

I can learn coding for the NEXT project.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP